elbrujohalcon

elbrujohalcon

Introducing Rebar3 TypEr - NextRoll

This is what we’ve been doing in our last HackWeek at NextRoll with @maco and @pablocostass
Now you can add typespecs to your modules using TypEr, with rebar3 typer

Most Liked

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

Well this looks really cool! I quite like the upstreamed enhancements as well!

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

emoragaf
Hey all, I blogged about using pattern matching to replace conditional checks (post in Spanish)
New
Exadra37
I came across a video where the Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley, Carla Harris was interviewed…. She said something that struck my nerves...
New
ErlangSolutions
If you were unable to join us recently for Code Mesh V conference you can catch up with our full suite of talk videos, QandA sessions and...
New
Exadra37
https://nscrutables.medium.com/fbi-foia-response-sheds-new-light-on-infamous-hacktivist-pentagon-incident-a44a318b4a46 This piece will ...
New
wmnnd
Here’s the story how one of the world’s first production deployments of LiveView came to be - and how trying to improve it almost caused ...
New
ragamuf
I am not breaking any news by acknowledging that Slack is one of my favorite asynchronous communication tools to get work done as a softw...
New
chiroptical
I am a huge fan of functional programming and recently discovered the maybe expression in Erlang. In the blog post I show an example of c...
New
chiroptical
Starting a series on lexing and LALR-1 parser generators using leex and yecc. The series is really focused on the “by example” part since...
New
kjwvanijk
https://medium.com/@kjw.vandijk_98810/cardano-meets-elixir-and-phoenix-liveview-956fdfa69931
New
rhcarvalho
The Phoenix framework is notorious for its long term stability and dependability. Unlike most comparable projects, the Phoenix team activ...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New