CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The Golden Age of Compilers - in an era of hardware/software co-design (Chris Lattner)

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

AstonJ
This talk by @wolf4earth was posted in a thread about pull requests, but it warrants a thread of its own :blush: As Sascha highlights, b...
New
New
wmnnd
Here’s the story how one of the world’s first production deployments of LiveView came to be - and how trying to improve it almost caused ...
New
ragamuf
I am not breaking any news by acknowledging that Slack is one of my favorite asynchronous communication tools to get work done as a softw...
New
paulanthonywilson
I put together a quick run through of the talks that I attended at Elixir Conf EU 2023, in Lisbon.
New
abhi9u
This article goes in depth coverage of memory management implementation in CPython and takes the reader through the source code to show h...
New
SubeeTalks
Agent Workflows offer a solution to automate repetitive business tasks traditionally handled by knowledge workers, enhancing operational ...
New
lawik
One of the Erlang ecosystem’s spiciest nerd snipes are hot code updates. Because it can do it. In ways that almost no other runtime can.
New
lawik
This is my conference report, as the organizer. Lots of nice pictures by Petter Boström. Lots of good feels from the community.
New
rhcarvalho
The Phoenix framework is notorious for its long term stability and dependability. Unlike most comparable projects, the Phoenix team activ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New