CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Feds take notice of iOS vulnerabilities exploited under mysterious circumstances

The long, strange trip of a large assembly of advanced iOS exploits.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ios topics Top

First poster: bot
How a Saudi woman’s iPhone revealed hacking around the world. A single activist helped turn the tide against NSO Group, one of the world...
New
First poster: bot
Meet distributed actors in Swift - WWDC22 - Videos - Apple Developer. Discover distributed actors — an extension of Swift’s actor model ...
New
First poster: bot
Ouch, Safari on iOS can overlap multiple full-screen videos. I just discovered an annoying behavior of Safari on iOS: full-screen videos...
New
First poster: bot
The Dynamic Island might come to all iPhone 15 models. The Dynamic Island may not be limited to Pro models.
New
First poster: bot
A possible vision for macros in Swift. A possible vision for macros in Swift. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
New
CommunityNews
In 2025, playing your own music on an iPhone is surprisingly hard, unless you pay Apple or navigate a maze of limitations. So I built my ...
New
CommunityNews
My visionOS 26 persona. The side of my head really does look like that! If visionOS and the Vision Pro are all about charting a course to...
New
CommunityNews
Apple today debuted the all-new iPhone Air, the thinnest iPhone ever made, with pro performance.
New
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
AstonJ
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting: asdf install erlang 23.1.2 Configure failed. checking ...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Fight complexity and reclaim the original spirit of agility by learning to simplify how you develop software. The result: a more humane a...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New