arrowsmith

arrowsmith

Learn Phoenix LiveView (Arrowsmith Labs)

Hi, I’m George Arrowsmith - you may remember me from such educational Elixir content as Phoenix on Rails.

I’m really pleased to announce my new course. Learn Phoenix LiveView is the comprehensive tutorial that teaches you how to build a realistic, complex, fully-featured LiveView app from scratch.

Like Phoenix on Rails, it’s a written tutorial. Unlike Phoenix on Rails, it’s for everybody, not just Rails developers.

I designed Phoenix LiveView to be realistic. There’s no “foo”, no “bar”, no “widgets” - you’ll build a realistic and fully-featured Slack clone. Along the way you’ll be introduced to every LiveView concept I could think of: if you can build this in LiveView, you can build anything.

And I don’t just teach LiveView - this course is aimed at the total Phoenix beginner, so it covers the full stack including Ecto.

I’m proud of this new course and I hope you enjoy it!

Sign up today at PhoenixLiveView.com.

(Yes, that domain was available. I couldn’t believe it either.)

And use the code DEVTALK2024 to get a $10 discount :wink: (valid until 23.59 UTC on Tuesday 10th Sep)

Most Liked

dyowee

dyowee

Awesome. More Elixir/Phoenix courses :slight_smile:
Keep 'em coming!

torstenn

torstenn

Signed up - and now that I have Elixir installed and editor with Elixir extension it’s time to get going.

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Property-based testing helps you create better, more solid tests with little code. Use the PropEr framework in both Erlang and Elixir, to...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Classroom-tested by tens of thousands of students, this new edition of the bestselling intro to programming book is for anyone who wants ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Functional languages have their own patterns that enable you to solve problems with less code than object-oriented programming alone. Thi...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Reusing well-written, well-debugged, and well-tested code improves productivity, code quality, and configurability. It even takes some pr...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Done poorly, unit testing wastes your time and degrades your code. So pick up the third edition of this book and see how to test properly...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Deepen your Haskell knowledge, sharpen your functional programming skills, and just have fun with 20 functional programming puzzles to ti...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
pragdave
Learn Ruby from the sixth edition of the book that first introduced Matz’s amazing language to the world, and that has taught hundreds of...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
Curious what kind of results others are getting, I think actually prefer the 7B model to the 32B model, not only is it faster but the qua...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New