CommunityNews
I Love Tailwind
Why I Love Tailwind.
Why Tailwind is blowing up, why I (the creator of styled-components) love it and how I avoid the downsides of atomic CSS.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
A beginner’s guide to developing with React.
React is a JavaScript user interface (UI) library that was built and is maintained by Faceb...
New
The No-Framework Framework: JavaScript Without React Part I.
How I improved my programming speed by replacing React with plain JavaScrip...
New
In JavaScript programs, asynchrony arises in situations such as web-based user-interfaces, communicating with servers through HTTP reques...
New
Libsodium has been fully supporting WebAssembly as a target for quite a long time. This includes its built-in benchmark suite, that can r...
New
ReScript, née BuckleScript, is a state-of-the-art compiler that used to target OCaml (and Reason), but is fast moving away from its paren...
New
clickbait isn’t it? But this was Brock’s immediate reaction when we saw (and I recommend you read this first):
Full Third-Party Cookie ...
New
Backend languages in the browser have been a thing for a long time. Google Web Toolkit would compile Java applications into JavaScript, a...
New
ES2021 features list as approved by the Ecma General Assembly
Logical Assignment Operators (&&= |
Numeric Separators (1_000)
...
New
I had the chance to toy around with Deno recently. And with “toy around” I mean dissecting it into little pieces and see how the sausage ...
New
Hey there, you probably tried to animate some HTML elements in your time using transitions, transforms, and animations in the CSS. I trie...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it.
Does your monitor have eye p...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /laravel









