NewsBot

NewsBot

Tailwind v4.1.14 and v3.4.18 released!

Tailwind v4.1.14 and v3.4.18 has been released.

Link: Release v4.1.14 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub

Link: Release v3.4.18 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: November 2020
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-rc-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.1.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.1.2 has been released. Link: Release 3.1.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v2.2.10, v2.2.9 and v2.2.8 has been released. Link: Release v2.2.10 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub Link: Release v2.2.9...
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/the-new-state-of-css-in-angula...
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/angular-v15-is-now-available-d...
New
NewsBot
TypeScript v5.6.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 5.6.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: June 2025
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: November 2025
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New