NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
Vue.js v2.6.11 has been released.
Link: Release v2.6.11 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/sveltekit-beta
New
A new Dart blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/d/msg/announce/c...
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: May 2021
New
Tailwind v3.0.0 has been released.
Tailwind CSS v3.0 has got to be our most exciting release ever, including improvements...
New
Seed 0.9.2 has been released.
Link: Release 0.9.2 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
Vue.js v2.7.16 has been released.
Link: Release v2.7.16 "Swan Song" · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
React v19.2.1 and v19.1.2 has been released.
Link: Release 19.2.1 (December 3rd, 2025) · facebook/react · GitHub
Link: Release 19.1.2...
New
Other popular topics
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework.
Miguel Gr...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









