NewsBot
Popular Frontend topics
TypeScript v4.1.3 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
TypeScript v4.1.4 and v3.9.8 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.4 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
Link: Release TypeScri...
New
Fable 3.1.3 has been released.
Link: Release 3.1.3 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
ThinScript
ThinScript is an experimental programming language that compiles to JavaScript, WebAssembly, and C. It’s meant to be a thin la...
New
A new Dart blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/d/msg/announce/c...
New
Preact 10.5.14 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.14 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Tailwind v2.2.10, v2.2.9 and v2.2.8 has been released.
Link: Release v2.2.10 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
Link: Release v2.2.9...
New
Deno v1.19.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.19.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
Fable 4.0.0-snake-island-alpha-026 has been released.
Link: Release 4.0.0-snake-island-alpha-026 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.7-rc has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.7 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









