CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Flame: A PureScript front-end framework inspired by the Elm architecture

Flame is a fast & simple framework inspired by the Elm architecture for building web applications in PureScript

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

AstonJ
Anyone have any thoughts about Preact? They’re saying it’s a “Fast 3kB alternative to React with the same modern API”… A different kin...
New
First poster: bot
passiomatic/elm-designer. A code generator for Elm UI. Contribute to passiomatic/elm-designer development by creating an account on GitH...
New
vLev
As a 16y/o with enormous amounts of time during quarantine, I decided to learn neural networks. To further understand the concept, I deci...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Try it here: https://david.li/paint/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
In short, elm-in-elm aims to unblock and encourage people to play with compilers and the Elm language itself, explore new frontiers and h...
New
First poster: bot
Assembler CSS. Assembler CSS is a highly performant utility-first framework that allows you to quickly prototype and build modern websit...
New
First poster: bot
Solid stands on the shoulders of giants, particularly React and Knockout. If you’ve developed with React Hooks before, Solid should seem ...
New
CommunityNews
Announcing Parcel CSS: A new CSS parser, compiler, and minifier written in Rust!. I’m very excited to announce @parcel/css, a new CSS pa...
New
spunny
Hi, We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talkin...
New
MartinDelophy
Hi everyone, I’ve been building Timeline Studio, an open-source video editor that runs directly in a modern browser. It combines a multi...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
Exadra37
I am thinking in building or buy a desktop computer for programing, both professionally and on my free time, and my choice of OS is Linux...
New
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New