magarrent

magarrent

No code - No backend Form sender for developers Send your without a backend

Welcome to @actionforms_io :rocket:

No code - No backend Form sender for developers

Send your without a backend

Join now: https://www.actionforms.io/

I’ll keep you posted

Most Liked

magarrent

magarrent

Hi @davearonson ! Yes, we will add free plan for everybody, and will be completly funcional. Of course there will be some limitations if you send a lot of emails for example or a lot of usage in external APIs, but we are building a system that allows you with the free plan access to almost all features and have just a few limitations in some apis. For example, we won’t put any limitation for submisions/api request if you are not using any external APIs.

You’ll have a 100% operational platform for all your projects with free plan, that’s the idea. Because most of the free plans doesn’t work for the most projects for their remarcable limitations.

magarrent

magarrent

Hi @davearonson ! The difference is that this tool is made for developers, it’s not the typical free plan 50/requests and 1 website…

You will use ActionForms.io for production and/or for debug purposes, we don’t send any email if you won’t to. ActionForms.io is a bridge, you can use only for debug, or you can link emails, Zapiers, and 3r integrations to make a big production workflow.

To prevent spam you could use the typical recaptcha and other options, but we are implementing several tools like cloudflare and backend AI systems to prevent any other “attack” or spam.

ActionForms.io provide a full bridge for developers to prevent to develop all this stuff for their own.

davearonson

davearonson

Sounds great. I just tried to sign up though and ConvertKit (handling your waiting list) is refusing to load some resource, probably because I’m on a VPN – which I will not do without on a network other than my own. (I’m on the road for the rest of the week.)

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

New
First poster: bot
Hotwire is an alternative approach to building modern web applications without using much JavaScript by sending HTML instead of JSON over...
New
CommunityNews
Tailwind CSS Tools For Developers. A collection of tools designed for developers, to save you and your team time when building websites w...
New
First poster: bot
A function for creating fast, lightweight web components (2.01 KB gzipped) A function for creating fast, lightweight stores for applicati...
New
First poster: bot
Kaboom!!. a fun JavaScript game programming library & environment https://replit.com/kaboom This thread was posted by one of our ...
New
First poster: bot
In short, elm-in-elm aims to unblock and encourage people to play with compilers and the Elm language itself, explore new frontiers and h...
New
magarrent
Welcome to @actionforms_io :rocket: No code - No backend Form sender for developers Send your without a backend Join now: https://www...
New
First poster: joeb
Bun is a fast all-in-one JavaScript runtime. Bundle, transpile, install and run JavaScript & TypeScript projects – all in Bun. Bun ...
/js
New
spunny
Hi, We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talkin...
New
abhay-rana
Bit of a personal itch-scratch post — curious if anyone else runs into the same thing. Every time I kick off a new React project I end u...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
AstonJ
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first: asdf plugin-upd...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New