CommunityNews
Fully-Featured FM Synthesizer in the Browser made with Rust, Web Audio, and SIMD WebAssembly (demo)
WebAssembly-Powered FM Synthesizer.
An 8-operator, polyphonic FM synthesizer running completely in the web browser via Rust compiled to WebAssembly with SIMD acceleration. A demo from the larger web synth platform I’m building.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
First Post!
AstonJ
This is really cool! Well worth a look 
Popular Frontend topics
I’m currently in the process of rebuilding my personal website/blog from scratch. At the moment my website is using hugo, and while I thi...
New
New
Anyone have any thoughts about Preact?
They’re saying it’s a “Fast 3kB alternative to React with the same modern API”…
A different kin...
New
passiomatic/elm-designer.
A code generator for Elm UI. Contribute to passiomatic/elm-designer development by creating an account on GitH...
New
As a 16y/o with enormous amounts of time during quarantine, I decided to learn neural networks. To further understand the concept, I deci...
New
Open source CSS framework for data visualization. Contribute to ChartsCSS/charts.css development by creating an account on GitHub.
...
New
Try it here:
https://david.li/paint/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Capacitor: Cross-platform native runtime for web apps.
Build iOS, Android, and Progressive Web Apps with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
New
Pablo is a small, open-source JavaScript library for SVG, the web standard for vector graphics. It can be used for vector-based art, game...
New
Hi,
We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talkin...
New
Other popular topics
Algorithms and data structures are much more than abstract concepts. Mastering them enables you to write code that runs faster and more e...
New
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming.
Minh Quang Tran
The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









