CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Bun is a fast all-in-one JavaScript runtime

Bun is a fast all-in-one JavaScript runtime.
Bundle, transpile, install and run JavaScript & TypeScript
projects – all in Bun. Bun is a new JavaScript runtime with
a native bundler, transpiler, task runner and npm client built-in.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

/js

Most Liked

adamaiken89

adamaiken89

I am excited to see there are finally new runtime for JS server.

joeb

joeb

I hope it is easier and simpler to use than Webpack. I occasionally do front-end development, and I haven’t really had an enjoyable experience with Webpack.

GermaVinsmoke

GermaVinsmoke

You can try esbuild, https://esbuild.github.io. The package version is still <1.0.0

Btw, Bun and Esbuild are created by the same person.

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

New
AstonJ
Another WebAssembly Frontend Framework for Rust :nerd_face: Seed is a frontend Rust framework for creating fast and reliable web apps w...
New
First poster: bot
Hotwire is an alternative approach to building modern web applications without using much JavaScript by sending HTML instead of JSON over...
New
First poster: bot
HTML Boilerplate is the gold standard of HTML base templates but I’ve always wanted something simpler. We don’t need to force decisions ...
New
CommunityNews
Tailwind CSS Tools For Developers. A collection of tools designed for developers, to save you and your team time when building websites w...
New
First poster: AstonJ
Try it here: https://david.li/paint/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
Instead of pulling you into a library-specific magical world, CalDOM let you fully access the DOM directly while keeping the reactivity. ...
New
magarrent
Welcome to @actionforms_io :rocket: No code - No backend Form sender for developers Send your without a backend Join now: https://www...
New
First poster: bot
Capacitor: Cross-platform native runtime for web apps. Build iOS, Android, and Progressive Web Apps with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
New
spunny
Hi, We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talkin...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New