CommunityNews
CalDOM JS - an agnostic, reactive and minimalist (3kb) JavaScript UI library
Instead of pulling you into a library-specific magical world, CalDOM let you fully access the DOM directly while keeping the reactivity.
A 2-in-1 virtual-DOM & no-virtual-DOM approach if you will.
So you could take full advantage of native APIs & mix it with other libraries to gain superior performance & flexibility in the development process.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
I’m currently in the process of rebuilding my personal website/blog from scratch. At the moment my website is using hugo, and while I thi...
New
New
As a 16y/o with enormous amounts of time during quarantine, I decided to learn neural networks. To further understand the concept, I deci...
New
Tailwind CSS Tools For Developers.
A collection of tools designed for developers, to save you and your team time when building websites w...
New
Open source CSS framework for data visualization. Contribute to ChartsCSS/charts.css development by creating an account on GitHub.
...
New
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Flame is a fast & simple framework inspired by the Elm architecture for building web applications in PureScript
New
Pablo is a small, open-source JavaScript library for SVG, the web standard for vector graphics. It can be used for vector-based art, game...
New
Hi,
We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talkin...
New
Bit of a personal itch-scratch post — curious if anyone else runs into the same thing.
Every time I kick off a new React project I end u...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









