spunny

spunny

front end tool for page creation to add to asp.net application

Hi,
We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talking to back end database and saving data.

Similar requirement came up for me to add another page. But my page needs user interaction like they should be give freedom to add images or videos and I should save entire page content to database. It’s like revisions of updates. When ever user want to see historical update, should provide links and clicking on it, should load that version of content including css or design.

I need your suggestion for how to achieve this and add to existing asp.net application.
Is React better or knock out or jquery. Please let me know along with tool names. I am new to front end development.

Thanks,
Spunny

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

New
New
AstonJ
Anyone have any thoughts about Preact? They’re saying it’s a “Fast 3kB alternative to React with the same modern API”… A different kin...
New
First poster: bot
HTML Boilerplate is the gold standard of HTML base templates but I’ve always wanted something simpler. We don’t need to force decisions ...
New
First poster: bot
Flame is a fast & simple framework inspired by the Elm architecture for building web applications in PureScript
New
First poster: malloryerik
petite-vue is an alternative distribution of Vue optimized for progressive enhancement. It provides the same template syntax and reactivi...
New
First poster: bot
This release represents a huge improvement for elm-pages in terms of features, developer experience, and performance. It introduces a com...
New
First poster: bot
RacketScript is an experimental lightweight Racket to JavaScript (ECMAScript 6) compiler. RacketScript aims to leverage both JavaScript a...
New
CommunityNews
Announcing Parcel CSS: A new CSS parser, compiler, and minifier written in Rust!. I’m very excited to announce @parcel/css, a new CSS pa...
New
spunny
Hi, We have existing ASP.NET (not core) application. My colleague added a page to this using jquery, knockout and checkeditor and talkin...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
AstonJ
If you want a quick and easy way to block any website on your Mac using Little Snitch simply… File > New Rule: And select Deny, O...
New
husaindevelop
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New