emoragaf

emoragaf

Setting up an elixir development environment using Docker

Hi again, this time I blogged about creating a development environment for elixir using Docker (post in Spanish)

Most Liked

emoragaf

emoragaf

:sweat_smile: Fixed missing link

NobbZ

NobbZ

Hi @emoragaf!

It seems as if you missed to add the URL to the article in your post, would you be so kind and add it?

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

Exadra37
I came across a video where the Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley, Carla Harris was interviewed…. She said something that struck my nerves...
New
New
ErlangSolutions
If you were unable to join us recently for Code Mesh V conference you can catch up with our full suite of talk videos, QandA sessions and...
New
New
wmnnd
Here’s the story how one of the world’s first production deployments of LiveView came to be - and how trying to improve it almost caused ...
New
timClicks
I published this post yesterday and thought that this community might appreciate it: To save you a click, here are the bulk of the adv...
New
SubeeTalks
Agent Workflows offer a solution to automate repetitive business tasks traditionally handled by knowledge workers, enhancing operational ...
New
nataliefagundo
We’re excited to announce Custom Playgrounds, a developer-first way to loop colleagues into your LLM app development flow, accelerate ite...
New
lawik
I share my continued thoughts and plans for whacking parts of the Elixir ecosystem together to see if I get sparks.
New
rhcarvalho
At the heart of every Phoenix application is the often “invisible” HTTP server layer. For over a decade Cowboy has served the community ...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New