CommunityNews
Type: A Directed Typing Experiment (demo)
Type.
Type is a directed typing experiment. You choose the direction the
letters should flow.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
Any thoughts on Svelte?
Svelte is a radical new approach to building user interfaces. Whereas traditional frameworks like React and Vue...
New
Inspired by @dbernheisel’s post here, which CSS framework do you use and why?
New
React is Dead. Long live Reactive Rails! Long live StimulusReflex and ViewComponent!.
Let me tell you about the feeling that I get when ...
New
Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on choosing between these two languages for WebAssembly?
I definitely want to explore wasm, and rea...
New
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
New
Hey, I have migrated by blog from Pelican to Astro (static site generator)
Please give comments or feedback, thanks!
New
I invented a game of double Chess called Synergy Chess. I am not a coder. I hired someone to write the program. People can play online fo...
New
When it comes to selecting a framework for a development project, it’s crucial to make an informed decision. With so many options availab...
New
Introduction
The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New
Hi! After working hard on this side project (a Rust based Markdown CMS for humans and agents) and reaching a level, where the product can...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time.
...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









