CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Learn Quantum Computation using Qiskit

Learn Quantum Computation using Qiskit.
A university quantum algorithms/computation course supplement based on Qiskit

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Quantum computing overhauls computer science. Designing life-saving drugs and solving super-large logistics problems that are difficult o...
New
First poster: bot
Quantum computing is poised to be one of the next waves of disruptive technology that will transform communication, industry and commerce...
New
First poster: bot
What Makes Quantum Computing So Hard to Explain?. To understand what quantum computers can do — and what they can’t — avoid falling for ...
New
AstonJ
Why do interviewers give CEOs of huge companies like this such an easy time - I’d be asking for all the nitty gritty :rofl:
New
First poster: bot
From ‘chandeliers’ to entangled qubits, here’s what happens inside a quantum computer | Aeon Videos. From ‘chandeliers’ to entangled qub...
New
First poster: bot
Chaos: The Real Problem with Quantum Mechanics. Science News, Physics, Science, Philosophy, Philosophy of Science
New
nauvandimas20
Hello! I want ask how the params.npy variable were obtained? It would be great if you provide the codes for my better understanding
New
evancamilleristl
If I try to transform a PUBO x_0 x_1 x_2 to QUBO, certain documentation says that I need to add the constraint 6 x_3 + 2 x_0 x_1 - 4 x...
New
CommunityNews
We predict the quantum community will uncover quantum advantage by the end of 2026, but how will we know when it’s arrived?
New
CommunityNews
“Anomalous” heat flow, which at first appears to violate the second law of thermodynamics, gives physicists a way to detect quantum entan...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Develop, deploy, and debug BEAM applications using BEAMOps: a new paradigm that focuses on scalability, fault tolerance, and owning each ...
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New