CommunityNews

CommunityNews

165+ JavaScript terms you need to know

165+ JavaScript terms you need to know.
Keep this JavaScript glossary bookmarked to reference variables, methods, strings, and more.

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

/js

Most Liked

mafinar

mafinar

Terms? Not sure if terms is the right word for it (unless we are speaking Erlang lol), I see more methods here. Maybe concepts?

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
At Vouch.io, ClojureScript accelerates and radically simplifies the development of a new kind of digital key for one the largest automoti...
New
First poster: KnowledgeIsPower
Hi all, With excitement we’re sharing today that Vue.js is Wikimedia Foundation’s official choice for adoption as future JavaScript fr...
/js
New
First poster: bot
How JavaScript engines achieve great performance. Ever wondered what browsers do to get JavaScript to execute quickly? Let’s take a look...
New
First poster: bot
State of the Web: Deno. What is Deno, why does it matter, and how is it currently used for server-side JavaScript?
New
First poster: bot
Starting a blank Jekyll site with Tailwind CSS in 2022. Most websites I build start off as a blank Jekyll site with Tailwind CSS on top.
New
First poster: bot
Full Stack Dart . Chris Swan discusses using a stack of Dart, where Flutter developers can use the same language to build the services b...
New
First poster: bot
GitHub - Qovery/Replibyte: Seed your development database with real data :zap:. Seed your development database with real data :zap:. Con...
New
First poster: bot
Type-Level TypeScript — Introduction. A course to take your TypeScript skills to the next level!
New
CommunityNews
165+ JavaScript terms you need to know. Keep this JavaScript glossary bookmarked to reference variables, methods, strings, and more.
/js
New
First poster: bot
Understanding HTML with Large Language Models. Large language models (LLMs) have shown exceptional performance on a variety of natural ...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New