CommunityNews
The Magic of Python Context Managers
The Magic of Python Context Managers.
Recipes for using and creating awesome Python context managers, that will make your code more readable, reliable and less error prone…
https://towardsdatascience.com/the-magic-of-python-context-managers-adb92ace1dd0
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Most Liked
JuanjoA
Hello, here is a clear explanation of what context managers are, with real life examples.
Thanks for share.
1
Popular Backend topics
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
New
The Complete AWS Lambda Handbook for Beginners (Part 1).
In the first part of our Complete AWS Lambda Handbook for Beginners, we explain...
New
The Emerging Architectures for Modern Data Infrastructure.
Five years ago, if you were building a system, it was a result of the code yo...
New
If we remove syntax from the equation.
New
About Self
Self is a prototype-based dynamic object-oriented programming language, environment, and virtual machine centered around the p...
New
Welcome to RETRO, my personal take on the Forth language. This
is a modern system primarily targetting desktop, mobile, and
servers, th...
New
Hey! Just a random thought though: Found an article from fudzilla where AI can be a good debugger. How does one integrate something like ...
New
Hello guys!
Perhaps some of you have already seen this invitation on other channels in the Elixir community or even responded to our sur...
New
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know when will “Agile Web Development in Rails 8” by Pragmatic Bookshelf release. I’m eager to dive into the la...
New
Other popular topics
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









