luigiluigiluigi
Back-End Developer Needed for a EU Uni Finder/Helper Project 🚀 (Volunteer Opportunity)
Hey everyone! ![]()
We’re looking for a Back-End Developer Volunteer to help us build something impactful! If you want to gain real-world experience while contributing to a meaningful cause, here’s what we’re looking for:
Tech Stack:
- Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB (essential).
- Familiarity with React.js (MERN stack) is a plus.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience with authentication systems and secure data handling.
What We Need:
- Someone with prior experience in back-end development (a few personal or team projects are great!).
- A team player who’s eager to collaborate and learn.**
What You’ll Get:
- Real-world project experience to add to your portfolio.
- A chance to work with a motivated team on a mission-driven project.
- Recommendations, certifications, or project credits for your work.**
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, drop me a message or comment below! Happy to share more details. Let’s create something awesome together. ![]()
Popular Backend topics
New
Some time ago I read somewhere that Rocket will work with stable versions of Rust.
The previous version’s changelog says, “Core: Removed...
New
New
AbstractMachinesLab/caramel.
:candy: An Erlang backend to the OCaml compiler. Contribute to AbstractMachinesLab/caramel development by c...
New
New
New
I wrote a blog post! On F#. I usually don’t write things but figured i should try it out, also experimenting with F# and C# lately, love ...
New
And the blog:
Rails has been unapologetically full stack since the beginning. We’ve continuously sought to include ever-more default an...
New
December is only a few weeks away. I have been detached from programming puzzles for a while now so thought I would give myself some warm...
New
I’m experimenting with Hexagonal / Clean Architecture in Elixir. The classic Behaviour + Impl split works great for mocking and isolating...
New
Other popular topics
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!?
If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
New
poll
poll
Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser.
...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
If you’re getting errors like this:
psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /laravel









