CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Agent Safehouse

Sandbox your LLM coding agents on macOS. Kernel-level enforcement via sandbox-exec — deny-first, composable, zero dependencies.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Macos topics Top

First poster: bot
Ever since I started learning how to code, I have been fascinated by the level of trust we put in a simple command like this one: pip in...
New
First poster: bot
A few weeks ago, we’ve seen Apple announce their newest iPhone 13 series devices, a set of phones being powered by the newest Apple A15 S...
New
CommunityNews
Why Apple’s New M1 Chips Are Essential for Rapid iOS Development. When looking for ways to help our iOS developers become more productiv...
New
First poster: bot
Introduction to Apple Silicon · AsahiLinux/docs Wiki. Hardware and software docs / wiki. Contribute to AsahiLinux/docs development by cr...
New
New
First poster: bot
Apple Business Essentials now available for small businesses. Thousands of small businesses in the Apple Business Essentials beta report...
New
First poster: mindriot
The tech giant is accused of secretly slowing down the performance of older models.
New
New
First poster: bot
An app developer’s lawsuit over App Store rejections, scams and fraud has ended in a settlement agreement after court filings show a requ...
New
First poster: peterchancc
macOS Ventura is now available. macOS Ventura takes the Mac experience to a whole new level with groundbreaking capabilities that help u...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Stop developing web apps with yesterday’s tools. Today, developers are increasingly adopting Clojure as a web-development platform. See f...
New
AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Mike Riley @mriley This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New