NewsBot
TypeScript vscode-typescript/v1.0.1 released!
TypeScript vscode-typescript/v1.0.1 has been released.
Link: Release vscode-typescript/v1.0.1 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
Popular Frontend topics
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-010 has been released.
Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
TypeScript v4.1.4 and v3.9.8 has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 4.1.4 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
Link: Release TypeScri...
New
Preact 10.5.13 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.13 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/alyssa-nicoll-a-love-story-the...
New
Seed 0.9.2 has been released.
Link: Release 0.9.2 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
TypeScript v5.7-rc has been released.
Link: Release TypeScript 5.7 RC · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: June 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: July 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: September 2025
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: November 2025
New
Other popular topics
There’s a whole world of custom keycaps out there that I didn’t know existed!
Check out all of our Keycaps threads here:
https://forum....
New
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart:
A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON
When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Author Spotlight
Rebecca Skinner
@RebeccaSkinner
Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Latest in TypeScript
Latest in Visual Studio Code
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









