pippo12
Frontend developer certificates that are accepted on the job market?
Hello,
I hope you have some tips for me. I am looking for further education including certificates (or similar) which are also accepted on the job market and give me better opportunities.
All tips from the area of frontend development come into question, but I’m also squinting a bit at Angular or React, since this is currently in high demand in Germany.
Thanks a lot
Most Liked
pippo12
Hi,
thanks for your answer. That’s exactly my opinion too. The certificates should only be “on top” of that.
2
AstonJ
I would focus more on creating portfolio pieces and blogging tbh - no matter which type of dev type job you go for people are almost always going to be interested in hearing about things you’ve worked on/for imo 
1
pippo12
Maybe someone with other ideas or tips? I am still looking 
1
Popular Frontend topics
Sprinkles of JS, or full frontend frameworks? What do you use and why?
New
So I have a table of MediaItems and when that list changes, say new entries, I’d like LiveView to know about that so that the Timeline up...
New
The Analytics That Matter | CSS-Tricks.
I’ve long been skeptical of quoting global browser usage percentages to justify their usage of b...
New
New
23.44%
of the PRs made by outsiders (not owners/members) get merged.
PRs usually closed after 0.17 days (median)
** Based on most recen...
New
The situation
Hi there! I’m working on a live view app right now that encrypts sensitive user content (text and images) using the browser...
New
A 3D racing game built with ClojureScript, React and ThreeJS
New
Hello,
This is pretty basic. I was trying to explore the front-end development as I was not from a tech background. But, very much inter...
New
Interactive periodic table showing names, electrons, and oxidation states. Visualize trends, 3D orbitals, isotopes, and mix compounds. Fu...
New
Introduction
The NKTg Law on Varying Inertia describes the tendency of an object in motion depending on its position, velocity, and mass...
New
Other popular topics
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
Create efficient, elegant software tests in pytest, Python's most powerful testing framework.
Brian Okken @brianokken
Edited by Kat...
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Author Spotlight
Mike Riley
@mriley
This month, we turn the spotlight on Mike Riley, author of Portable Python Projects. Mike’s book ...
New
Author Spotlight:
Bruce Tate
@redrapids
Programming languages always emerge out of need, and if that’s not always true, they’re defin...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









