NewsBot
Popular Hybrid topics
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/o-DXL...
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/rN_YV...
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/IJ97o...
New
A new Flutter blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/flutter-announce/qd5cX...
New
React Native v0.70.1 has been released.
Link: Release 0.70.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.68.5 and v0.67.5 has been released.
Link: Release 0.68.5 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
Link: Release 0.67.5 · face...
New
React Native v0.79.0-rc.1 has been released.
Link: Release 0.79.0-rc.1 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.80.0-rc.0 has been released.
Link: Release 0.80.0-rc.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.81.0-rc.0 has been released.
Link: Release 0.81.0-rc.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
React Native v0.77.3 has been released.
Link: Release v0.77.3 · facebook/react-native · GitHub
New
Other popular topics
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol:
bre...
New
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application.
Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /diversity
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /markdown









