NewsBot

NewsBot

openSUSE: New Episode Launches in Workshop Series

A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: New Episode Launches in Workshop Series - openSUSE News

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: [Testing Update] 2020-10-01 - Kernels, Firefox, Deepin...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 20.10 Groovy Gorilla released | Kubuntu
New
AstonJ
This is great news following the ‘demise’ of CentOS! What is the Rocky Linux Project? Rocky Linux is a community enterprise operating s...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: nvidia 455.28 is incompatible wi...
New
First poster: bot
A new Debian blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: I love Free Software Day 2021: Show your love for Free ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Plasma 5.22 Beta (5.21.90) available for testing | Kub...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community Update - December 2021 - Q4 | Rocky Linux
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: QEMU >= 7.0.0 changes split p...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: wxWidgets 3.2 update may need ma...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://archlinux.org/news/making-dbus-broker-our-d...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Exadra37
Please tell us what is your preferred monitor setup for programming(not gaming) and why you have chosen it. Does your monitor have eye p...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Overarching tutorial for Python beginner and intermediate developers that teaches web development with the Flask framework. Miguel Gr...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New