CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The Last of Us co-creator Neil Druckmann exits HBO show

Halley Gross, another prominent writer for the game and show, also departed.

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Game Dev topics Top

First poster: bot
Sony dropped a quick reference to its upcoming virtual reality headset back at CES. That’s kind of what Sony does at the show most years ...
New
CommunityNews
Some review-in-progress thoughts on GameChat, mouse mode, Welcome Tour, and more.
New
CommunityNews
Halley Gross, another prominent writer for the game and show, also departed.
New
CommunityNews
Are you shipping textures to players as PNGs? The goal of this post is to convince you that this is suboptimal, and walk you through a be...
New
CommunityNews
During the rapid technological advancements of the early 1990s, the video game industry was on the cusp of a massive addition - another d...
New
New
CommunityNews
At Thotcon 2025, I discussed a high-stakes friction point in game security: the conflict between Binary Obfuscation and Link-Time Opti…
New
New
CommunityNews
Music and films are now largely digital-only - does the lack of a disc for GTA 6 mean gaming is going the same way?
New
CommunityNews
Starting summer 2026, in preparation for upcoming changes in European battery regulations coming into effect in mid-February 2027, select...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Programming Ruby is the most complete book on Ruby, covering both the language itself and the standard library as well as commonly used t...
New
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New