NewsBot

NewsBot

openSUSE: SUSE Refines, Releases Open-Source LLM to Fuel Community Collaboration

A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: SUSE Refines, Releases Open-Source LLM to Fuel Community Collaboration - openSUSE News

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: nvidia 455.28 is incompatible wi...
New
First poster: bot
The Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) gathers a lot of data about various aspects of Debian in the same SQL database. It allows users to eas...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: PHP 8.0 and PHP 7 legacy package...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Call for Papers Open for openSUSE Conference - openSU...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Entire Rebuild of Tumbleweed Brings Enormous Update -...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: libxml2>=2.9.12-6 update may ...
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: How updates work in CentOS – Blog.CentOS.org
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu Manual 22.04.2 Release | Kubuntu
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Valkey to replace Redis in the [...
New
NewsBot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Recent service outages
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
Or looking forward to? :nerd_face:
503 15149 280
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
This looks like a stunning keycap set :orange_heart: A LEGENDARY KEYBOARD LIVES ON When you bought an Apple Macintosh computer in the e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New