NewsBot

NewsBot

Kubuntu 21.04 Hirsute Hippo Released

A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Kubuntu 21.04 Hirsute Hippo Released | Kubuntu

Where Next?

Popular Linux topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Ubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://ubuntu.com//blog/osm-hackfest-mr9
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Minutes for CentOS Board of Directors for 2020-11-11 – ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: libtraceevent>=5.9-1 update r...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: A Message to the openSUSE Community - openSUSE News
New
First poster: bot
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
First poster: bot
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Kubuntu 21.04 Hirsute Hippo Released | Kubuntu
New
First poster: bot
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announce: Online Dojo, October 7th and 8th – Blog.CentO...
New
First poster: bot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: OpenSSH, Squid, PostgreSQL Update in Tumbleweed - ope...
New
NewsBot
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Community aims to grow communication, marketing team ...
New
First poster: bot
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Errata for Rocky Linux 9 Available Now | Rocky Linux
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New