NewsBot
Rocky Linux 10.0 Available Now
A new Rocky Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Rocky Linux 10.0 Available Now - Rocky Linux
Popular Linux topics
A new Manjaro blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/stable-staging-update-2020...
New
A new CentOS blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: What is CPE up to: CentOS Stream – Blog.CentOS.org
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Tumbleweed Gets Newest KDE Frameworks, Plasma - openS...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Installation medium with installer
New
A new Kubuntu blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Backports PPA: KDE Frameworks 5.81.0 for Hirsute | Kub...
New
A new openSUSE blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: OpenSSH, Squid, PostgreSQL Update in Tumbleweed - ope...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Undone replacement of pipewire-m...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: Arch Linux - News: Removing python2 from the reposi...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
To determine if you are affected, run the following:
% xz --version
xz (XZ U...
New
A new Arch Linux blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://archlinux.org/news/nvidia-590-driver-drops-...
New
Other popular topics
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
This book forgoes the abstract and instead provides concrete examples to help you better leverage the unique properties of Elixir, Erlang...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /markdown









