vLev
Made a Deep Neural Network library at 16
As a 16y/o with enormous amounts of time during quarantine, I decided to learn neural networks. To further understand the concept, I decided to create a neural network library for Javascript. I made Dannjs to offer a simpler alternative for creating neural networks in the browser. I also made this library to make it easier to introduce people to machine learning. This is a project I started for fun 8 months ago, and I find myself quite motivated by it!
https://dannjs.org
Most Liked
AstonJ
Nice job Matias - congrats! 
1
Popular Frontend topics
Wanted to try out Surface for awhile now and yesterday finally had the time for it, the developer experience is amazing and I decided to ...
New
New
New
Simple.css is a classless CSS template that allows you to make a good looking website really quickly.
By classless I mean that there are...
New
Open source CSS framework for data visualization. Contribute to ChartsCSS/charts.css development by creating an account on GitHub.
...
New
Try it here:
https://david.li/paint/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Welcome to @actionforms_io :rocket:
No code - No backend Form sender for developers
Send your without a backend
Join now: https://www...
New
Pablo is a small, open-source JavaScript library for SVG, the web standard for vector graphics. It can be used for vector-based art, game...
New
Bun is a fast all-in-one JavaScript runtime.
Bundle, transpile, install and run JavaScript & TypeScript
projects – all in Bun. Bun ...
New
The NKTg Law (Law of Variable Inertia) introduces a new way to treat inertia not only as a theoretical physics concept but as quantifiabl...
New
Other popular topics
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
Hi folks,
I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc
Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
This is cool!
DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON
We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









