CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Natto.dev – A Canvas for JavaScript

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

/js

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

AstonJ
Yew looks really interesting!! What is Yew? Yew is a modern Rust framework for creating multi-threaded front-end web apps with WebAssem...
New
New
New
vLev
As a 16y/o with enormous amounts of time during quarantine, I decided to learn neural networks. To further understand the concept, I deci...
New
First poster: bot
Explore DOM Events. Learn how the DOM Event system works through exploration
New
First poster: bot
Flame is a fast & simple framework inspired by the Elm architecture for building web applications in PureScript
New
First poster: AstonJ
Try it here: https://david.li/paint/ This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
First poster: bot
In short, elm-in-elm aims to unblock and encourage people to play with compilers and the Elm language itself, explore new frontiers and h...
New
First poster: bot
Instead of pulling you into a library-specific magical world, CalDOM let you fully access the DOM directly while keeping the reactivity. ...
New
First poster: joeb
Bun is a fast all-in-one JavaScript runtime. Bundle, transpile, install and run JavaScript & TypeScript projects – all in Bun. Bun ...
/js
New

Other popular topics Top

New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A masterclass in the fundamentals and principles of functional programming. Minh Quang Tran The Art of Functional Programming is a ma...
New
AstonJ
This is cool! DEEPSEEK-V3 ON M4 MAC: BLAZING FAST INFERENCE ON APPLE SILICON We just witnessed something incredible: the largest open-s...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New