Ora2pgnewbie
Is there a UI for Ora2Pg?
Wanted to check if there is a UI available to use Ora2pg tool.
First Post!
AstonJ
This any good?
Popular Backend topics
Hello,
Please, let’s say I have a website with user authentication made with Elixir/Phoenix, and now want to add a forum to it (using a ...
New
Does anybody have good learning resources with regards to going into Event Driven Design, Architecture or Sourcing?
I got recommended Er...
New
Are there any databases that require no setup (can be shipped in a small zip together with the project)?
New
I have a use case where a client is invoking a Rest endpoint via a load balancer, which in turn invokes a third party endpoint which is r...
New
Background
I am trying out polymorphic typing with dialyzer. As an example I am using the famous Option type (aka, Maybe Monad) that is n...
New
Background
I am trying to encode a structure into json format using the Jason library. However, this is not working as expected.
Code
L...
New
I received this error for a binary search programme in C, despite the fact that it requested for inputs and produced the right output. Th...
New
Background
I have a phoenix application in Windows 11. Unfortunately for me, I cannot compile the application because of a dependency err...
New
Background
When trying to execute mix release on a Windows 11 machine for a Phoenix project I get the following error:
* assembling mark...
New
Background
I have an umbrella app where I use a dependecy called ETS. This dependency has a type called set_options that I use in some of...
New
Other popular topics
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
In case anyone else is wondering why Ruby 3 doesn’t show when you do asdf list-all ruby :man_facepalming: do this first:
asdf plugin-upd...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Will Swifties’ war on AI fakes spark a deepfake porn reckoning?
New
This is a very quick guide, you just need to:
Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/
Click on search
Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
Latest in PostgreSQL
Backend>Questions
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /scala
- /react-native
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /markdown









