ragamuf

ragamuf

3 Ways Cassava can Streamline Software Developer Onboarding

I am not breaking any news by acknowledging that Slack is one of my favorite asynchronous communication tools to get work done as a software developer. It is the place for my morning stand-ups, code review requests, and much more.

But why stop here?

Why not use Slack as your go-to channel to deliver training material during onboarding?

This is what Cassava does and much more. Take a look.

https://gocassava.com/blog/three-ways-cassava-streamline-software-developer-onboarding

Where Next?

Popular General Dev topics Top

emoragaf
Hi again, this time I blogged about creating a development environment for elixir using Docker (post in Spanish)
New
Exadra37
I came across a video where the Vice Chairman of Morgan Stanley, Carla Harris was interviewed…. She said something that struck my nerves...
New
AstonJ
This talk by @wolf4earth was posted in a thread about pull requests, but it warrants a thread of its own :blush: As Sascha highlights, b...
New
New
ragamuf
I am not breaking any news by acknowledging that Slack is one of my favorite asynchronous communication tools to get work done as a softw...
New
fredwu
Hi folks, I wrote a blog post the other day on how I built my MVP in 3 months whilst having a day job, using Elixir/Phoenix/LiveView. Th...
New
chiroptical
I am a huge fan of functional programming and recently discovered the maybe expression in Erlang. In the blog post I show an example of c...
New
chiroptical
Starting a series on lexing and LALR-1 parser generators using leex and yecc. The series is really focused on the “by example” part since...
New
lawik
This is my conference report, as the organizer. Lots of nice pictures by Petter Boström. Lots of good feels from the community.
New
rhcarvalho
At the heart of every Phoenix application is the often “invisible” HTTP server layer. For over a decade Cowboy has served the community ...
New

Other popular topics Top

brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
You might be thinking we should just ask who’s not using VSCode :joy: however there are some new additions in the space that might give V...
New
AstonJ
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face: :keyboard: If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Tailwind CSS is an exciting new CSS framework that allows you to design your site by composing simple utility classes to create complex e...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
First poster: bot
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig. General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Lint your docs like code: turn any style guide into enforceable rules with Vale and publish clear, consistent content every time. ...
New