CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Measuring progress toward AGI: A cognitive framework

Google DeepMind proposes a cognitive framework to evaluate AGI and launches a Kaggle hackathon to build capability benchmarks

Read in full here:

Where Next?

Popular Ai topics Top

First poster: CommunityNews
Google has unveiled a tool that uses artificial intelligence to help spot skin, hair and nail conditions, based on images uploaded by pat...
New
First poster: bot
DeepMind’s AI helps untangle the mathematics of knots. The machine-learning techniques could benefit other areas of maths that involve l...
New
First poster: bot
Language technology powered by AI can perpetuate bias if we are not careful. We need to be sure that language AI is trained to be ethical...
New
First poster: CommunityNews
Getting a glimpse into Nvidia’s R&D has become a regular feature of the spring GTC conference with Bill Dally, chief scientist and se...
New
First poster: bot
AlphaTensor discovers better algorithms for matrix math, inspiring another improvement from afar.
New
CommunityNews
GitHub Copilot litigation · Joseph Saveri Law Firm & Matthew Butterick. GitHub Copilot litigation
New
First poster: happyrat1
With a leap in the evolution of large language models, some leading thinkers are questioning whether AI might become sentient
New
CommunityNews
OpenPCC is an open-source framework for provably private AI inference, inspired by Apple’s Private Cloud Compute but fully open, auditabl...
New
CommunityNews
LM Studio 0.4.0 introduced llmster and the lms CLI. Here is how I set up Gemma 4 26B for local inference on macOS that can be used with C...
New
First poster: gfqdjb
First enthusiasm A couple of weeks ago I subscribed to Claude Code, and during the first few weeks I had a really nice experience. It was...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Machine learning can be intimidating, with its reliance on math and algorithms that most programmers don't encounter in their regular wor...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn from the award-winning programming series that inspired the Elixir language, and go on a step-by-step journey through the most impo...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
New
DevotionGeo
The V Programming Language Simple language for building maintainable programs V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Leverage Elixir and the Nx ecosystem to build intelligent applications that solve real-world problems in computer vision, natural languag...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New