Gho5tWr1ter
A survey for the game developers concerning Risk Management strategy
Hello all! I am conducting a survey for my Master thesis concerning the effectiveness of using Risk Management strategies in the gaming industry. This survey is open for all you folks and is posted below. It doesn’t ask for your name, completely anonymous and costs less than 10 minutes of your time to finish it. It is very simple and straightforward. I understand it is very hard to do a survey, especially with your hectic work but please, I implore you wonderful folks to try it out! Thank you for your taking the time to read and fill this out.
Have a great day!
Survey Link:
Popular General Dev topics
If you had the ear of a language creator, what would you say - what could they do to make a language that you would use? :upside_down_face:
New
What is a good language for beginners to make apps like snapchat and instagram?
New
Thought it might be worth having a dedicated thread for standing desk treadmills (for those interested, here’s our general thread on stan...
New
I always start with excitement and then get busy on 9/10th day. This year, like the year before this, and the year before that, I intend ...
New
One of my 2021 resolutions is to read more tech books. As part of this effort I purchased two MEAPs (Manning Early Access Program) which...
New
A modern streaming platform for mission critical workloads
Redpanda is a Kafka® compatible event streaming platform. No Zookeeper®, no JV...
New
I just switched jobs to tech lead with a small team of about 6 other developer. This is my first tech lead job. What do I need to know? A...
New
I am thinking about getting a fitness tracker of some kind (probably one from Garmin). Have any of you developed your own widgets, watchf...
New
With 100% less blockchain.
I went searching for a lightweight immutable database that could be audited and ran into this.
I guess this ...
New
I don’t know what happened today. But I just started reading SICP which I meant to do for a long time.
The book itself:
I’m not even s...
New
Other popular topics
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have?
Would you recommend it? Why?
What will your next keyboard be?
Pics always w...
New
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
New
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread.
While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
- All
- In The News (11411)
- Dev Chat
- Questions (38)
- Resources (122)
- Blogs/Talks (29)
- Jobs (3)
- Events (15)
- Code Editors (59)
- Hardware (60)
- Reviews (5)
- Sales (16)
- Design & UX (5)
- Marketing & SEO (2)
- Industry & Culture (14)
- Ethics & Privacy (19)
- Business (4)
- Learning Methods (7)
- Content Creators (7)
- DevOps & Hosting (14)
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /deepseek
- /ash
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /laravel









