NewsBot

NewsBot

Angular v14 is now available!

A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/angular-v14-is-now-available-391a6db736af?source=rss----447683c3d9a3---4

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's the deal with SvelteKit?
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/alyssa-nicoll-a-love-story-the...
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/sveltekit-beta
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v2.1.0 has been released. Link: Release v2.1.0 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: January 2022
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.18.1 has been released. Link: Release v1.18.1 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
New
First poster: peterchancc
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/new-free-interactive-angular-c...
New
NewsBot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/material-3-experimental-suppor...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
AstonJ
poll poll Be sure to check out @Dusty’s article posted here: An Introduction to Alternative Keyboard Layouts It’s one of the best write-...
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New