NewsBot

NewsBot

Build AI-Powered Apps With Genkit and Angular

A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.dev/build-ai-powered-apps-with-genkit-and-angular-707db8918c3a?source=rss----447683c3d9a3---4

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

bot
Vue.js v2.6.11 has been released. Link: Release v2.6.11 · vuejs/vue · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Preact 10.5.13 has been released. Link: Release 10.5.13 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.2.4 has been released. Link: Release 3.2.4 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Preact 10.6.6 has been released. Link: https://github.com/preactjs/preact/releases/tag/10.6.6
New
First poster: bot
Seed 0.9.2 has been released. Link: Release 0.9.2 · seed-rs/seed · GitHub
New
New
First poster: andrea
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Svelte 4
New
NewsBot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/material-3-experimental-suppor...
New
NewsBot
Deno v2.4.3 has been released. Link: Release v2.4.3 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: September 2025
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Exadra37
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
AstonJ
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one: I got 51/100: Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Explore the power of Ash Framework by modeling and building the domain for a real-world web application. Rebecca Le @sevenseacat and ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write elegant Ruby code—not just correct, but idiomatic. Go beyond the vocabulary and syntax and learn to express yourself with eloquence...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New