NewsBot

NewsBot

Fable 3.2.0 released!

Fable 3.2.0 has been released.

Link: Release 3.2.0 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-007 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-007 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: AstonJ
Tailwind v3.0.0 has been released. Tailwind CSS v3.0 has got to be our most exciting release ever, including improvements...
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v3.0.12 has been released. Link: Release v3.0.12 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.19.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.19.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.20.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.20.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: andrea
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Svelte 4
New
NewsBot
TypeScript v5.9.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 5.9.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What’s new in Svelte: November 2025
New
NewsBot
React v19.2.1 and v19.1.2 has been released. Link: Release 19.2.1 (December 3rd, 2025) · facebook/react · GitHub Link: Release 19.1.2...
New
NewsBot
React v19.1.4, v19.0.3 and v19.2.3 has been released. Link: https://github.com/facebook/react/releases/tag/v19.1.4 Link: https://gith...
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
Exadra37
Oh just spent so much time on this to discover now that RancherOS is in end of life but Rancher is refusing to mark the Github repo as su...
New
AstonJ
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
New
CommunityNews
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet. Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
CommunityNews
Open-source implementation of the classic GTA engine now running directly in your browser. Experience the reVC technology demo on DOS.Zon...
New