NewsBot
Moving Angular CLI to Jest and Web Test Runner
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Popular Frontend topics
Preact 10.5.13 has been released.
Link: Release 10.5.13 · preactjs/preact · GitHub
New
Dream is an easy-to-use, boilerplate-free Web framework, whose entire API fits on this page!
It supports TLS, WebSockets, and GraphQL. H...
New
Fable 3.1.16 has been released.
Link: Release 3.1.16 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Deno v1.19.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.19.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
Deno v1.20.2 has been released.
Link: Release v1.20.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/new-free-interactive-angular-c...
New
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
React v19.1.1 has been released.
Link: Release 19.1.1 (July 28, 2025) · facebook/react · GitHub
New
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted!
New
Other popular topics
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Continuing the discussion from Thinking about learning Crystal, let’s discuss - I was wondering which languages don’t GC - maybe we can c...
New
New
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released.
Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /lua
- /diversity
- /laravel









