NewsBot

NewsBot

Micro Frontends with Angular and Native Federation

A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.dev/micro-frontends-with-angular-and-native-federation-7623cfc5f413?source=rss----447683c3d9a3---4

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-007 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-007 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-010 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-010 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Dart blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/d/msg/announce/S...
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.2.3 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.2.3 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.2.0 has been released. Link: Release 3.2.0 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.19.0 has been released. Link: Release v1.19.0 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Tailwind v3.4.17 has been released. Link: Release v3.4.17 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://svelte.dev/blog/whats-new-in-svelte-january-2026
New

Other popular topics Top

dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Jamis Buck @jamis This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Author Spotlight Rebecca Skinner @RebeccaSkinner Welcome to our latest author spotlight, where we sit down with Rebecca Skinner, auth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
25 puzzles that will make you a better C programmer by challenging your knowledge of the language, and explaining the technical details o...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New