CommunityNews
Using OpenGL instead of CUDA for machine learning
Summary
In this project, we
Added an OpenGL backend for MXNet/TVM - a general-purpose tensor computation framework, so that it automatically compiles a Python program into an OpenGL shader that runs on the GPU on a computer that does not have CUDA.
Explored optimizations of OpenGL shader programs so that a fundamental computation task needed in machine learning - matrix multiplication - has comparable performance with OpenCL on the same machine.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Other Fields topics
Probably only a delay of the inevitable - with facial-recognition systems already part of daily lives in countries such as China, how lon...
New
Data. It’s everywhere and we’re only getting more of it. For the last 5-10 years, data science has attracted newcomers near and far tryin...
New
Just listening now… details revealed in Thinking Elixir’s podcast:
José Valim visits and finally publicly reveals what Project Nx is! H...
New
Summary
In this project, we
Added an OpenGL backend for MXNet/TVM - a general-purpose tensor computation framework, so that it automat...
New
What is Logica?
Logica is an open source declarative logic programming language for data manipulation. Logica is a successor to Yedalog, ...
New
The Modern Mathematics of Deep Learning.
We describe the new field of mathematical analysis of deep learning. This
field emerged around...
New
Intro
I finally escaped from (grad) school in 2019, spent two months interning as an assistant trader at FTX, and have since spent the la...
New
Biggest jackpot ever apparently! :upside_down_face:
I don’t (usually) gamble/play the lottery, but working on a program to predict the...
New
The book focuses on designing a complete, modular lakehouse architecture using Apache Iceberg—leveraging open source tools instead of rel...
New
With Grokking Statistics, you’ll build a strong foundation in statistical analysis by working through engaging mini projects that put eac...
New
Other popular topics
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am asking for any distro that only has the bare-bones to be able to get a shell in the server and then just install the packages as we ...
New
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
Author Spotlight
Jamis Buck
@jamis
This month, we have the pleasure of spotlighting author Jamis Buck, who has written Mazes for Prog...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
zig/http.zig at 7cf2cbb33ef34c1d211135f56d30fe23b6cacd42 · ziglang/zig.
General-purpose programming language and toolchain for maintaini...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
As digital systems increasingly run the world, mastery of the recurring patterns of software development risk is the key to fast and effe...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









