NewsBot

NewsBot

Kotlin: Kubernetes Made Simple: A Guide for JVM Developers

A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted!

Get the full details here: Kubernetes Made Simple: A Guide for JVM Developers | The Kotlin Blog

Where Next?

Popular Backend topics Top

Eiji
Elixir version 1.10.3 has been released on Apr 25, 2020. See the release announcement. This release officially supports Erlang/OTP versi...
New
bot
Kotlin v1.4.0 has been released. Link: Release Kotlin 1.4.0 · JetBrains/kotlin · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Announcing Rustup 1.23.0 | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
Node.js v14.17.6 and v12.22.6 has been released. Link: Release 2021-08-31, Version 14.17.6 'Fermium' (LTS), @MylesBorins · nodejs/node ...
New
NewsBot
Zig 0.13.0 has been released. Link: Release 0.13.0 · ziglang/zig · GitHub
New
NewsBot
Node.js v22.14.0 has been released. Link: Release 2025-02-11, Version 22.14.0 'Jod' (LTS), @aduh95 · nodejs/node · GitHub
New
NewsBot
A new Rust blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: 2024 State of Rust Survey Results | Rust Blog
New
NewsBot
A new Kotlin blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: Amper Update, October 2025 – Compose Hot Reload and UX ...
New
NewsBot
Node.js v24.15.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v24.15.0
New
NewsBot
Node.js v26.3.1, v24.17.0 and v22.23.0 has been released. Link: https://github.com/nodejs/node/releases/tag/v26.3.1 Link: https://git...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Instantly view the changes you make to an app with stateful hot reload, and define a declarative UI in the same language as the app logic...
New
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
From finance to artificial intelligence, genetic algorithms are a powerful tool with a wide array of applications. But you don't need an ...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
RobertRichards
Hair Salon Games for Girls Fun Girls Hair Saloon game is mainly developed for kids. This game allows users to select virtual avatars to ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices. Neil Smyth MySQL...
New
mindriot
Ok, well here are some thoughts and opinions on some of the ergonomic keyboards I have, I guess like mini review of each that I use enoug...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Quickly turn complex problems into simple, working solutions using functional programming, safe concurrency, and the expressive tools of ...
New