CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Adversarial.io – Fighting mass image recognition

Adversarial.io is an easy-to-use webapp for altering image material, in order to make it machine-unreadable.

It works best with 299 x 299px images that depict one specific object. Examples below.

Adversarial.io currently creates adversarial images against one single image recognition mode

https://adversarial.io

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

AstonJ
China used facial recognition quite extensively: And now Russia is too: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-52157131/coronaviru...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Self-driving cars, natural language recognition, and online recommendation engines are all possible thanks to Machine Learning. Discover...
New
AstonJ
Is this the future of photography - or spying even :joy: Creating realistic 3D photo-models from a series of photographs - in this case ...
New
First poster: bot
As a student, when I was starting to seriously consider Data Science (DS) as a career option, the first thing that came to mind was where...
New
First poster: davearonson
Deep learning may transform health care, but model development has largely been dependent on availability of advanced technical expertise...
New
First poster: bot
The Modern Mathematics of Deep Learning. We describe the new field of mathematical analysis of deep learning. This field emerged around...
New
First poster: bot
Two recent collaborations between mathematicians and DeepMind demonstrate the potential of machine learning to help researchers generate ...
New
ManningBooks
The book focuses on designing a complete, modular lakehouse architecture using Apache Iceberg—leveraging open source tools instead of rel...
New
ManningBooks
DAX Reimagined isn’t just another beginner’s guide to the powerful DAX language. This unique book teaches you how to work with the engine...
New
ManningBooks
Timeless Algorithms: The Seminal Papers explains both the how and the why of the most important data science algorithms. Along with the t...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Design and develop sophisticated 2D games that are as much fun to make as they are to play. From particle effects and pathfinding to soci...
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Rust is an exciting new programming language combining the power of C with memory safety, fearless concurrency, and productivity boosters...
New
AstonJ
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me. I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Learn different ways of writing concurrent code in Elixir and increase your application's performance, without sacrificing scalability or...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build highly interactive applications without ever leaving Elixir, the way the experts do. Let LiveView take care of performance, scalabi...
New
Maartz
Hi folks, I don’t know if I saw this here but, here’s a new programming language, called Roc Reminds me a bit of Elm and thus Haskell. ...
New
foxtrottwist
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
DevotionGeo
I have always used antique keyboards like Cherry MX 1800 or Cherry MX 8100 and almost always have modified the switches in some way, like...
New