CommunityNews

CommunityNews

The Three Cultures of Machine Learning

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

First Post!

bot

bot

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

AstonJ
China used facial recognition quite extensively: And now Russia is too: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-52157131/coronaviru...
New
First poster: bot
As a student, when I was starting to seriously consider Data Science (DS) as a career option, the first thing that came to mind was where...
New
AstonJ
Just listening now… details revealed in Thinking Elixir’s podcast: José Valim visits and finally publicly reveals what Project Nx is! H...
New
First poster: bot
We introduce the problem of perpetual view generation —long-range generation of novel views corresponding to an arbitrarily long camera t...
New
First poster: bot
Summary In this project, we Added an OpenGL backend for MXNet/TVM - a general-purpose tensor computation framework, so that it automat...
New
First poster: bot
The Future of Deep Learning Is Photonic. Computing with light could slash the energy needs of neural networks
New
First poster: bot
Intro I finally escaped from (grad) school in 2019, spent two months interning as an assistant trader at FTX, and have since spent the la...
New
AstonJ
Biggest jackpot ever apparently! :upside_down_face: I don’t (usually) gamble/play the lottery, but working on a program to predict the...
New
First poster: bot
Two recent collaborations between mathematicians and DeepMind demonstrate the potential of machine learning to help researchers generate ...
New
ManningBooks
Kafka for Architects teaches you how to incorporate Kafka into enterprise applications. This book stays above the code-level details, foc...
New

Other popular topics Top

PragmaticBookshelf
Andy and Dave wrote this influential, classic book to help their clients create better software and rediscover the joy of coding. Almost ...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Write Elixir tests that you can be proud of. Dive into Elixir’s test philosophy and gain mastery over the terminology and concepts that u...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Use WebRTC to build web applications that stream media and data in real time directly from one user to another, all in the browser. ...
New
AstonJ
We’ve talked about his book briefly here but it is quickly becoming obsolete - so he’s decided to create a series of 7 podcasts, the firs...
New
AstonJ
If you get Can't find emacs in your PATH when trying to install Doom Emacs on your Mac you… just… need to install Emacs first! :lol: bre...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
sir.laksmana_wenk
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc. However, I don’t...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New