NewsBot

NewsBot

Yew yew-v0.22.0 and yew-agent-v0.4.0 released!

Yew yew-v0.22.0 and yew-agent-v0.4.0 has been released.

Link: Release yew v0.22.0, yew-router v0.19.0, yew-agent v0.4.0 · yewstack/yew · GitHub

Link: Release yew-agent-v0.4.0 · yewstack/yew · GitHub

Where Next?

Popular Frontend topics Top

First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.0-nagareyama-alpha-006 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Fable 3.0.2 has been released. Link: Release 3.0.2 · fable-compiler/Fable · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/alyssa-nicoll-a-love-story-the...
New
New
First poster: bot
A new Svelte blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: What's new in Svelte: December 2021
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.6.2 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.6.2 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Deno v1.20.2 has been released. Link: Release v1.20.2 · denoland/deno · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
Tailwind v3.2.0 has been released. Link: Release v3.2.0 · tailwindlabs/tailwindcss · GitHub
New
First poster: bot
TypeScript v4.9.5 has been released. Link: Release TypeScript 4.9.5 · microsoft/TypeScript · GitHub
New
First poster: peterchancc
A new Angular blog post/announcement has been posted! Get the full details here: https://blog.angular.io/new-free-interactive-angular-c...
New

Other popular topics Top

AstonJ
If it’s a mechanical keyboard, which switches do you have? Would you recommend it? Why? What will your next keyboard be? Pics always w...
New
dasdom
No chair. I have a standing desk. This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
New
dimitarvp
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux: I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
Margaret
Hello everyone! This thread is to tell you about what authors from The Pragmatic Bookshelf are writing on Medium.
1147 29994 760
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
AstonJ
If you’re getting errors like this: psql: error: connection to server on socket “/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432” failed: No such file or directory ...
New
AnfaengerAlex
Hello, I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Escape callback hell and ship fast, clean code that reads as smoothly as it runs. Squash bugs and stamp out memory leaks with an intuitiv...
New
pragdave
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New