CommunityNews

CommunityNews

Machine Learning Becomes a Mathematical Collaborator

Two recent collaborations between mathematicians and DeepMind demonstrate the potential of machine learning to help researchers generate new mathematical conjectures.

The post Machine Learning Becomes a Mathematical Collaborator first appeared on Quanta Magazine

Read in full here:

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.

Where Next?

Popular Other Fields topics Top

AstonJ
China used facial recognition quite extensively: And now Russia is too: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-52157131/coronaviru...
New
New
First poster: bot
As a student, when I was starting to seriously consider Data Science (DS) as a career option, the first thing that came to mind was where...
New
First poster: bot
Adversarial.io is an easy-to-use webapp for altering image material, in order to make it machine-unreadable. It works best with 299 x 29...
New
First poster: bot
One of the first things to note about this book is that it is not an academic textbook. The authors of this book are not academics but a ...
New
CommunityNews
“Markpainting” is a clever technique to watermark photos in such a way that makes it easier to detect ML-based manipulation: An image o...
New
First poster: bot
Intro I finally escaped from (grad) school in 2019, spent two months interning as an assistant trader at FTX, and have since spent the la...
New
First poster: bot
Two recent collaborations between mathematicians and DeepMind demonstrate the potential of machine learning to help researchers generate ...
New
ManningBooks
DAX Reimagined isn’t just another beginner’s guide to the powerful DAX language. This unique book teaches you how to work with the engine...
New
New

Other popular topics Top

Devtalk
Hello Devtalk World! Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Devtalk
Reading something? Working on something? Planning something? Changing jobs even!? If you’re up for sharing, please let us know what you’...
1063 24245 395
New
brentjanderson
Bought the Moonlander mechanical keyboard. Cherry Brown MX switches. Arms and wrists have been hurting enough that it’s time I did someth...
New
DevotionGeo
I know that -t flag is used along with -i flag for getting an interactive shell. But I cannot digest what the man page for docker run com...
New
Rainer
My first contact with Erlang was about 2 years ago when I used RabbitMQ, which is written in Erlang, for my job. This made me curious and...
New
mafinar
This is going to be a long an frequently posted thread. While talking to a friend of mine who has taken data structure and algorithm cou...
New
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
Fl4m3Ph03n1x
Background Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
xiji2646-netizen
Woke up to this today: Claude Code’s complete source code exposed via npm source map. Not a snippet. All 512,000 lines. 1,900 TypeScript ...
New