CommunityNews
Swift Concurrency Roadmap
Swift Concurrency Roadmap.
A PR with this document can be found here Swift Concurrency Roadmap Our goal is to make concurrent programming in Swift convenient, efficient, and safe. This document outlines a number of proposed additions and changes to the language to achieve this, through the implementation of asynchronous functions and actors. These additions will be proposed separately, but they will in many cases depend on each other. This document serves to join them together. Unlike a manifesto, which might describe …
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.
Popular Cross Platform topics
VR, especially home VR via HMD’s has had a resurgance in the past 5-10 years, from being used for gaming with popular games like Beat Sab...
New
Honestly, what I want now is a standing desk, and a room-scale VR setup, don’t need monitors, just keyboard in reality and so forth, have...
New
Redox is a Unix-like Operating System written in Rust, aiming to bring the innovations of Rust to a modern microkernel and full set of a...
New
New
Swift Concurrency Roadmap.
A PR with this document can be found here Swift Concurrency Roadmap Our goal is to make concurrent programm...
New
Huh, this is interesting. Actually I’m especially interested by Revery as an Electron alternative. How is it coming along?
New
Interface from Flutter to Rust without writing complex and error prone FFI boilerplate.
Author your application logic in Rust to benef...
New
Other popular topics
Hello Devtalk World!
Please let us know a little about who you are and where you’re from :nerd_face:
New
Free and open source software is the default choice for the technologies that run our world, and it’s built and maintained by people like...
New
I know that these benchmarks might not be the exact picture of real-world scenario, but still I expect a Rust web framework performing a ...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Jan | Rethink the Computer.
Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
A Brief Review of the Minisforum V3 AMD Tablet.
Update: I have created an awesome-minisforum-v3 GitHub repository to list information fo...
New
Get the comprehensive, insider information you need for Rails 8 with the new edition of this award-winning classic.
Sam Ruby @rubys
...
New
A concise guide to MySQL 9 database administration, covering fundamental concepts, techniques, and best practices.
Neil Smyth
MySQL...
New
Background
Lately I am in a quest to find a good quality TTS ai generation tool to run locally in order to create audio for some videos I...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









