bot

bot

Redox: Unix-Like Operating System in Rust

Redox is a Unix-like Operating System written in Rust, aiming to bring the innovations of Rust to a modern microkernel and full set of applications.

This was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers. If you feel this thread could be in a better category or could include better tags and you are at Trust Level 3 or higher, please feel free to move/edit it :+1:

First Post!

AstonJ

AstonJ

This is very interesting!!!

I love macOS but I think some competition in this space will be healthy :nerd_face:

Where Next?

Popular Cross Platform topics Top

OvermindDL1
VR, especially home VR via HMD’s has had a resurgance in the past 5-10 years, from being used for gaming with popular games like Beat Sab...
#vr
New
OvermindDL1
Honestly, what I want now is a standing desk, and a room-scale VR setup, don’t need monitors, just keyboard in reality and so forth, have...
New
bot
Redox is a Unix-like Operating System written in Rust, aiming to bring the innovations of Rust to a modern microkernel and full set of a...
New
New
First poster: bot
Swift Concurrency Roadmap. A PR with this document can be found here Swift Concurrency Roadmap Our goal is to make concurrent programm...
New
malloryerik
Huh, this is interesting. Actually I’m especially interested by Revery as an Electron alternative. How is it coming along?
New
Exadra37
Interface from Flutter to Rust without writing complex and error prone FFI boilerplate. Author your application logic in Rust to benef...
New

Other popular topics Top

New
PragmaticBookshelf
Brace yourself for a fun challenge: build a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch! In just a couple of weeks, build a ray tracer that r...
New
AstonJ
I’ve been hearing quite a lot of comments relating to the sound of a keyboard, with one of the most desirable of these called ‘thock’, he...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build efficient applications that exploit the unique benefits of a pure functional language, learning from an engineer who uses Haskell t...
New
Help
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
New
First poster: AstonJ
Jan | Rethink the Computer. Jan turns your computer into an AI machine by running LLMs locally on your computer. It’s a privacy-focus, l...
New
PragmaticBookshelf
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code. ...
New
AstonJ
This is a very quick guide, you just need to: Download LM Studio: https://lmstudio.ai/ Click on search Type DeepSeek, then select the o...
New
xiji2646-netizen
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New