CommunityNews
Speeding up the JavaScript ecosystem - one library at a time
Speeding up the JavaScript ecosystem - one library at a time.
Most popular libraries can be sped up by avoiding unnecessary type conversions or by avoiding creating functions inside functions.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Popular Frontend topics
New
New
New
10 bad TypeScript habits to break this year.
TypeScript and JavaScript have steadily evolved over the last years, and some of the habits...
New
GitHub - eeue56/derw: An Elm-inspired language that transpiles to TypeScript.
An Elm-inspired language that transpiles to TypeScript - G...
New
Assertion Functions in TypeScript.
TypeScript 3.7 implemented support for assertion functions in the type system. An assertion function ...
New
I made minimal change to escape HTML in REST API using go reflection | Inspektor.
This blog post explains about go reflection and some o...
New
Enarx 0.6.0: Fushimi Castle.
This release is a developer-only, preview release. It is not production ready. We hope that you will experi...
New
GitHub - boa-dev/boa: Boa is an embeddable and experimental Javascript engine written in Rust. Currently, it has support for some of the ...
New
Will Serving Real HTML Content Make A Website Faster? Let’s Experiment! - WebPageTest Blog.
In this post, Scott runs WebPageTest Pro Exp...
New
Other popular topics
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by Bruce A. Tate, you’ll go beyond the syntax—and...
New
No chair. I have a standing desk.
This post was split into a dedicated thread from our thread about chairs :slight_smile:
New
I ended up cancelling my Moonlander order as I think it’s just going to be a bit too bulky for me.
I think the Planck and the Preonic (o...
New
Do the test and post your score :nerd_face:
:keyboard:
If possible, please add info such as the keyboard you’re using, the layout (Qw...
New
The V Programming Language
Simple language for building maintainable programs
V is already mentioned couple of times in the forum, but I...
New
I am trying to crate a game for the Nintendo switch, I wanted to use Java as I am comfortable with that programming language. Can you use...
New
Inside our android webview app, we are trying to paste the copied content from another app eg (notes) using navigator.clipboard.readtext ...
New
Hello,
I’m a beginner in Android development and I’m facing an issue with my project setup. In my build.gradle.kts file, I have the foll...
New
Use advanced functional programming principles, practical Domain-Driven Design techniques, and production-ready Elixir code to build scal...
New
There’s a GitHub repo at forrestchang/andrej-karpathy-skills that’s sitting at 97.8k stars. It’s a single CLAUDE.md file with four behavi...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /textmate
- /sublime-text
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /nodejs
- /arch-linux
- /spring
- /ubuntu
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /lua
- /diversity
- /quarkus
- /markdown









