CommunityNews
Wasmer 2.0
**Run any code on any client.**With WebAssembly and Wasmer.
It’s been almost 6-months since we released Wasmer 1.0, and the community support and reception were incredible. Since then, we’ve been hard at work on the next version of Wasmer.
Today, we’re pleased to announce the general availability of Wasmer 2.0!
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
Most Liked
OvermindDL1
Wasmer is awesome! It’s so easy to use to embed in programs. ^.^
4
dwaynebradley
I can’t wait to play with this once I find the time and opportunity 
3
Popular Frontend topics
Wasmino = WASM + Arduino (Running Arduino code in browser).
Wasmino Running the “Fade” example Wasmino is an Arduino core fully compatib...
New
View here:
http://frigidriver.com/mazes/
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.
New
Meltano is open source, self-hosted, CLI-first, debuggable, and extensible.
Today is a big day for Meltano and open source data toolin...
New
Creating 3D graphics on the web has never been easier or more accessible. Svelte Cubed lets you build state-driven Three.js scenes with m...
New
The proposal “Pipe operator (|>) for JavaScript” (by J. S. Choi, James DiGioia, Ron Buckton and Tab Atkins) introduces a new operator....
New
Pay attention to WebAssembly.
WebAssembly is at an inflection point. Over the next few years, I expect to see increased adoption of WebA...
New
Assertion Functions in TypeScript.
TypeScript 3.7 implemented support for assertion functions in the type system. An assertion function ...
New
The importance of designing accessibility in software from the ground up has only been emphasized by the pandemic, and as a consequence F...
New
TIL: You Can Access A User’s Camera with Just HTML.
So that’s the HTML capture attribute. It’s a pretty cool way to add a nicer user exp...
New
Introducing Signals – Preact.
Signals are a way of expressing state that ensure apps stay fast regardless of how complex they get. Signa...
New
Other popular topics
Just done a fresh install of macOS Big Sur and on installing Erlang I am getting:
asdf install erlang 23.1.2
Configure failed.
checking ...
New
Small essay with thoughts on macOS vs. Linux:
I know @Exadra37 is just waiting around the corner to scream at me “I TOLD YOU SO!!!” but I...
New
A few weeks ago I started using Warp a terminal written in rust. Though in it’s current state of development there are a few caveats (tab...
New
Rails 7 completely redefines what it means to produce fantastic user experiences and provides a way to achieve all the benefits of single...
New
Was just curious to see if any were around, found this one:
I got 51/100:
Not sure if it was meant to buy I am sure at times the b...
New
New
Big O Notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms ...
New
Build modern server-driven web applications using htmx. Whatever programming language you use, you’ll write less (and cleaner) code.
...
New
I’m able to do the “artistic” part of game-development; character designing/modeling, music, environment modeling, etc.
However, I don’t...
New
Build robust LLM-powered apps, chatbots, and agents while mastering AI engineering principles that will help you outlast the tools and th...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Popular Portals
- /elixir
- /rust
- /wasm
- /ruby
- /erlang
- /phoenix
- /keyboards
- /python
- /js
- /rails
- /security
- /go
- /swift
- /vim
- /java
- /clojure
- /typescript
- /emacs
- /haskell
- /svelte
- /onivim
- /kotlin
- /react
- /c-plus-plus
- /crystal
- /tailwind
- /gleam
- /ocaml
- /elm
- /vscode
- /flutter
- /html
- /ash
- /deepseek
- /zig
- /opensuse
- /centos
- /php
- /react-native
- /scala
- /lisp
- /sublime-text
- /textmate
- /nixos
- /debian
- /agda
- /deno
- /django
- /kubuntu
- /arch-linux
- /nodejs
- /ubuntu
- /spring
- /revery
- /manjaro
- /julia
- /quarkus
- /diversity
- /lua
- /markdown









